Monday, January 30, 2006

Any Good Movie Rental Suggestions?

So, Chris and I got a baby gift from some of my friends....a rental subscription to Netflix. Sounds like a great idea since frequent moving going will soon be a thing of the past! Only problem is trying to put together our list of movies to rent. If you have seen any good movies lately or see them in the near future, let us know so we can add it to our list of movies to rent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't rent 40 year old virgin. We watched it last night and it was STUPID and not funny!

Jason said...

I don't know whose mom posted that, but I have to respectfully disagree. We rented 40 year old virgin and Wedding Crashers this weekend, and enjoyed both. (Funny, my dad said the same thing about 40 year old virgin...I think it's a generational thing, to be honest...or perhaps it was all the masturbation jokes)

Also, if you like ganster flicks (Godfather, et al.) and you don't have HBO, start renting the Sopranos. Start with Season 1 and keep running. We found ourselves addicted to them.

Exit 465 said...

Well, we also rented The 40 Year Old Virgin this weekend, and we really liked it (probably because of all the masturbation jokes). Colleen likes The Sopranos, but I just never got into it. I'm still enjoying watching every episode of The Dukes of Hazzard, thanks to my mom and my mother-in-law at Christmas.